Monday, May 16, 2011

Recordings of Historic U.S. Seances Now Available



Here are links to the archived recordings of the 4 physical mediumship seances that recently occurred in NY when The Yellow Cloud Circle made its historical U.S. visit. If anyone would like to post them elsewhere or share them with others, please do! Also, August's report on seances #1 and #4 is available here.


Yellow Cloud Sitting #1 - Chester, New York - Spring 2011 (August Goforth in attendance)

Yellow Cloud Sitting #2 - Chester, New York - Spring 2011

Yellow Cloud Sitting #3 - Chester, New York - Spring 2011

Yellow Cloud Sitting #4 - Chester, New York - Spring 2011 (August Goforth in attendance)

4 Comments:

At Fri May 20, 06:54:00 PM 2011, Blogger Evelyn said...

August, thank you SO much for providing the link to these moving recordings. I am overwhelmed my John Sloane, his wisdom and his tender speech. It was also great to hear your voice for the first time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

 
At Sat May 21, 11:14:00 AM 2011, Blogger August Goforth said...

You're very welcome - it's such a gift to be able to give such a gift!

 
At Wed Jun 01, 10:47:00 PM 2011, Anonymous Dave L said...

August, I listened to one of the events, powerful stuff. I need to ask an obvious, maybe stupid question. When I am hearing John Sloane, is it channeled through the medium, in other words using the medium's vocal cords? Or rather is John Sloane and the others that came through using ectoplasm or another means to simulate vocal cords or some other means to bridge the dimensions? I have read about physical mediumship and I know it is very rare (John Holland's "Spirit Whisperer" book talks about a physical medium he saw in England who manifested an ectoplasmic fog in which faces would push through) but I have to imagine being in the presence of these occurrences would quite literally blow your mind...

 
At Thu Jun 02, 12:39:00 PM 2011, Blogger August Goforth said...

Thanks for your very intelligent question, Dave. I had wondered and asked the same thing, and the answers I received are in the report I wrote up - access it at:
http://www.therisenbooks.com/Documents/Yellow%20Cloud_NYC_May_2011.pdf

Let me know if you have other questions if the report doesn't address them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home