Saturday, September 10, 2011

In Progress: "Risen on Earth": Risen Weather

(The following is part of an on-going series of entries from the raw material that is being transmitted by the Risen Assembly, and discerned by August and Tim, and may be finding its way into their next book, Risen On Earth.)(© Tempestina Teapot Books 2011)
How, then, I wondered, am I to relay what they have taught me into our symbolic terrestrial language, which seeks to overlay structures of control? Seeing my dilemma, they suggested that I begin with the concepts of weather and seasons, with the idea that such states are complex, many-layered, fluid, dynamic, and alive. This made much sense to me, because that is how the Risen way of being and living seem to me. They know this quite clearly, as evidenced in the way I’ve noticed they often answer the questions of sitters at mediumistic sittings.

The Risen do have weather and seasons, which begin as emotional and mental events, and then manifest as physical ones – all interweaving and interflowing in such ways as to be seamless and therefore instantaneous. Viewed from a “distance” (another word that loses meaning with the Risen) I’ve often thought I was looking at some kind of crop circle in progress.

Tossing my own attempts at organizing the vast amounts of material I’ve gleaned from my relationships with the Risen into the wind, I let it all enter, freely flowing, to organize itself. When the dust finally settled, the results are now beginning to coalesce into this book, which seems to be about seasons of the heart and mind. One of my Risen companions refers to the book as a “map,” and at my request, helped me understand this with a diagram, which I suppose is a map in its own way, of the spiral of our journey from one season to the next.
(© Tempestina Teapot Books 2011)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home